2018 Spring Semester International Student Academic Scholarship Application
※ Dual degree students and domestic and overseas government scholarship recipients are excluded and cannot qualify for this scholarship
2) Students who earned more than 12 credits and have a grade of 3.0 or higher in the 2017-2
2. Application period
- June 4, 2018 (Mon) ~ 17: 00, June 29, 2018 (Fri)
3. How to apply
- Submit to Division of International Students & Scholar Services (Chungwoonkwan, B113)
Preference will be given to:
- Students who received a high GPA in 2017-2
- The following criteria will be used to differentiate between equally qualified candidates
1) Students who have already acquired significant credits in 2017-2
2) Students who have a high cumulative GPA
3) Students who have already acquired significant cumulative credits
1) Application form for the scholarship
2) Grade transcript
3) Copy of bank booklet
- A scholarship with a minimum of KRW 1,000,000 and a maximum KRW 3,000,000 will be paid to an individual account depending on individual grades. The amount of the scholarship cannot exceed the overall tuition fees
Academic scholarship A
Academic scholarship B
Academic scholarship C
8. Notes – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- In order to receive the scholarship, you must submit your application to ISSS within the designated period.
- Scholarship payments may be restricted or stopped for those who violate regulations.
- Students who do not follow the policies for international students may be disadvantaged in receiving scholarships.