Searching for KHUIF Scholarship candidate Celebrating Kyung Hee University’s 66th anniversary, Kyung Hee International Foundation, an
American institution founded by proud alumni of Kyung Hee University, decides to offer a scholarship opportunity to the students who are passionate and has goal-oriented attitude.
The foundation will select two students among applicants and fully covers each students’ tuition fee for one following semester.
Please refer to the following application guideline.
1. Quota: Total 4 person will be selected.
a. Freshmen at Kyung Hee University Seoul Campus.
* 2017 Fall should be the first or second semester for the applicants.
b. Applicants’ nationality should be either U.S.A or ODA recipient countries.
* One should be the student from United State of America.
* The other should be the student from low income countries of ODA recipients.
3. Award: Tuition fee for one following semester.
4. Selection: by interview.
5. Application Documents
a. application form. (either Korean or English)
b. Certificate of Enrollment issued by Kyung Hee University.
c. Copy of first page of a bankbook
6. Document Submission: From January 8th to 19th, 2018. - by Email
7. Result Notification: January 22th.
- Please make inquiries to Division of International Students and Scholar Services
* Tel. 02-961-9286~7
* E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
a. List of ODA recipient countries.
b. Application Form. (Korean and English)