The I.S.S.S is now receiving 2018 Winter Vacation dormitory applications for Sewha Hall and the I-HOUSE.
Interested students should apply during the designated period
- Eligibility :
Undergraduate international students who enroll in 2018 -2 Semester at Kyung Hee University, Seoul campus, International exchange student must apply through Office of International Affairs (본관#304)
*If you have to leave in unavailable time, you must notice your schedule in advance to the office of dorm, and be checked your room before you leave out, then you can check out.
I - HOUSE :
*Check List: Room Key, Card Key, Bedding
*If you have to leave in unavailable time,
you must notice your schedule in advance to the office of dorm, and your room must be checked before you leave out, then you can check out.
2. Application Period : 2018. OCT 15(MON) – 26(FRI)
3. Application Cancellation Period : 2018. OCT 29(MON) – NOV 02(FRI)
ONLY Cash: After the payment is made, receipts should be turned in to ISSS
or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Student I.D(number), Name
- Name of Bank: KEB HANA Bank
- Bank Address: KYUNGHEE UNIV BRANCH, 175, Hoegi-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Name of account: Kyung Hee University GLOBALCENTER-DORM
- Account number : 278-910015-83204
- Remitter’s name: When you send your dormitory fee, please make sure the Remitter’s name is same as written on your passport
The dormitory application will be canceled if not transfered dormitory fee within the payment dates. If there's any possibilities of delaying of payment, please E-mail us about the information.
4. Period of payment : 2018 OCT 29(MON) – NOV 05 (MON)
5. How to apply: - CLICK -> http://naver.me/5OmfwoFB
6. Result announcement: Everyone will be accepted if they apply for a dormitory during the vacation.
7. Important Notes
- The full payment MUST be made with one transaction.
- Applications MUST be submitted within the deadline.
- Please check again personal information (cellphone number, email address in the google …)
- Selected students will receive further guidance via email.
-When Student checks out dormitory student should clean the room, must return the key to the assistant of dormitoty
Student CANNOT cancel the dormitory after the deadline of cancellation.
8. Contact: Office of International Affairs, Kyung Hee University (Tel: 02-961-9286/9287)